Monday, September 13, 2010

Hadlee's First Day of Preschool

Hadlee meets a friend and starts playing dinosaurs with him.

Here she is doing the splits in the preschool hall... not sure why but it works.

Being a monkey before she goes into her class!

Our big girl ready to go. She had such a grea.t day, and just said bye to Chris and I as we left. Her teachers just adore her. I did go and spy on her a couple of times and it just melted my heart watching her just explore her new surroundings. I went and peeked on her during lunch and she was just sitting there with a bunch of other kids eating her little strawberries that I packed for her in her lunch. When I picked her up at the end of the day, her teacher was reading a book to the Day Care kids and Hadlee was the only kid sitting in a chair next to her teacher as she read. She is just shining... she is doing better than mommy, because out of the three days that she has gone I have cried 2 of them (I'm blaming it on the hormones:)

1 comments:

Matthew + Molly Snelson said...

oh my gosh! Hadlee is SUCH a big girl! she's gorgeous and such a smarty! miss you guys :)